How to Disable Two-factor Authentication on Kyrrex
1. Log Into your account and go to Account > Settings.
2. Switch to the 2FA tab.
3. Click the Disable button.
You will be required to confirm it is you and not an unauthorized party trying to make the change.
4. Enter your Kyrrex login password.
5. Open Google Authenticator on your phone and copy the 6-digit pin.
6. Paste it in the box provided and click Submit.
Make sure you save your backup key when enabling 2FA on your account. If you lose your device or are unable to access your 2FA app for some reason, you can regain access to your Kyrrex account with the backup key. This will enable you to resume making transactions on your account.
Did this answer your question?