How to Enable Two-factor Authentication on Kyrrex
You can upgrade the security of your Kyrrex account by enabling 2-factor authentication with Google Authenticator or another trusted app.
The steps in this tutorial are based on Google Authenticator. If you use a different authenticator app, the steps are the same.
1. Log Into your account and go to Account > Settings.
2. Switch to the 2FA tab.
3. You will see a QR code and a manual code.
4. Open Google Authenticator on your device. To create an account, click ‘+’ and scan the QR code.
If you choose the option to manually add the code, enter an account name (e.g., Kyrrex) and paste the 16-digit secret key in the field provided.
5. The app will generate a 6-digit one-time password. Copy it and paste it in the "Enter the password from Google Authenticator" field.
6. You will be notified that 2FA activation on your account was successful. You will also receive an email confirming 2FA has been added to your account.
The Google 2FA codes will now be required whenever you log in, withdraw or change critical account settings. If any of the above steps fail, or if you happen to see any error notifications returned, please contact email@example.com and describe the error in as much detail as possible.
Did this answer your question?